The "Hologram" range of colours are standard colours that are made very special by their rainbow like sparkling highlights, hence the name “Hologram”.
This fine decorative glitter is non-toxic and suitable for food contact.
As much as this is said when used in moderation there should be no harm.
Non toxic products also mean that they are not digested and "come out" the way "they go in"
The glitter is not fully digestible, so whilst eating it is not harmful, we recommend the glitter is removed before the cake is eaten.
This glitter is a really easy way to add a glamorous sparkle to your sugarcraft creations, simply sprinkle on the item or, for a more fixed finish, coat the item with edible glue before you sprinkle.
The results are stunning!