Jewel Twinkle White
The "Sparkle" range of colours are an easy way to add a professional, glamorous touch
to any sugarcraft creation.
Use an edible glue to attach and the results are stunning
The "Sparkle" range is a non-toxic glitter dust for decoration use only.
Non toxic products also mean that they are not digested and "come out" the way "they go in"
The glitter is not fully digestible, so whilst eating it is not harmful, we recommend the glitter is removed before the cake is eaten.
This glitter is a really easy way to add a glamorous sparkle to your sugarcraft creations, simply sprinkle on the item or, for a more fixed finish, coat the item with edible glue before you sprinkle.
The results are stunning!